Next one I made was used at my Ford Zancudo Meetup which helped me to produce my favourite meetup video to date. This race was appropriately named the Ford Meetup Race and features a race non-serious race around Sandy Shores and it's surrounds across many road surfaces and even some dangerous jumps which wrecked havoc!
Post by ScientificLizard on Feb 19, 2016 9:01:57 GMT -5
I got logged off the first time I made this post. Well, let's try again.
For starters, thanks for the thread
And here we go:
1) Vinewood Hills Circuit This is the first track I made, I suggest using Sports and Supers, but I had the best experience with Sports so far. DO NOT cut corners, a tire wall will surely say hello to you
2) Rally with Friends My first Rally track at the Motocross build-up site. Obviously most fun with Dirtbikes, Off-Roads are available as well, however. Lots of fun to me
3) Quarry Rally My second Rally track, this time in the Quarry we all know well. I tried to forbid shortcutting as much as I could, but it needs more testing from more people. Hope you lads can help me with that
4) Break around the Lake This track is designed for Motorcycles, I love my Bati and I wanted a nice track for it. Watch out for the stairs!
5) Sports Classics Joyride I created this track when I started to appreciate the Sports Classics, and I think they suit the location and difficulty for this track. Again, do not cut corners too much
6) Classics Circuit And this is the second Classics track, lots of the track is similar to Vinewood Hills Circuit, however it still goes a different direction. I'm not fully satisfied yet, it actually might work better with another class.
I hope you all enjoy if you want to try them out, advice is highly welcome, and I apologize in advance if some tracks are similar to others, it's obviously fully unintentional.