(PC) Off the Beaten Path (Off-road endurance meet) Nov 20, 2015 22:53:04 GMT -5 Jamie_WCE, MrToreno, and 2 more like this
Post by soilworker on Nov 20, 2015 22:53:04 GMT -5
Feeling all cooped up in the city? Need to get away from all the lights, roads, and rude people? Here's your chance to get away from it all and enjoy the outdoors while tearing up a few trails with crew members.
This endurance trek is all about being able to handle the rugged terrain of dirt roads, paths, trails, rocks, bumps, jumps, water, and hill climbing. Speed is not your amigo here, as it will end badly.
There will be a mixture of easy, medium, hard, and a few extreme parts included in the mix of off-roading around Blaine County.
I will add a map later on with some parts of the trip marked out, but will keep some of it a surprise.
- This is not a race! Take your time, try not to crash into others.
- If you feel like your vehicle will not make it up a hill, please pull off to the side so it doesn't cause a jam.
- If your vehicle becomes disabled, or is stuck and can not continue please hop in with someone else so you can still enjoy the route. You can call the mechanic at the next rest stop.
- If you see someone stuck please help them out by either picking them up or getting them unstuck if possible.
- Try to not get too close to the driver in front of you in case they get stuck or roll over.
- No guns!!!
- Only vehicles on the list will be allowed.
- Teamspeak required! (Not enforced, but it will GREATLY increase how smoothly the meet will go)
- All Bullshifters Rules apply as well.
- Have FUN!
(Note: I have not tested all of these cars on the trek, but I am sure if they are modified to max they will not have any issues except for the last part of the journey)
Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
Canis Mesa Off-road
Karin Rusty Rebel + Clean Rebel
Vapid Sandking + Sandking XL
Vapid Bobcat XL
Declasse Rancher XL
Karin BeeJay XL
Dinka Jester (Racecar version)
Dewbauchee Massacro (Racecar version)
If you feel you have a car that would work in the meet please send me a PM on the forums.
(Thanks to AzraelRPG for the handy database!)
Date: Saturday December 12th, 11:00 AM EST (Projected date, could change)